What I’ve been doing:
- On Monday I unpacked and sorted everything from the Wedding Fair and sorted my craft room out.
- On Monday I also sorted out my Inbox, which is a place of pure chaos. I did a mass delete of old emails, created some folders in my Inbox and sorted most of the emails I wanted to keep. At then end I was losing the will to live! I had over 4,000 emails to sort through! Yes really! So I put the last 2,000 into a folder called ‘Needs Sorting’ and now my Inbox is clean and tidy and I plan on keeping it that way by immediately deleting anything thats irrelevant, unsubscribing from lists i don’t ned to be on, flagging emails I want to come back to, responding immediately to anything that requires a response, and then filing emails in their appropriate folders.How do you stay on top of all your email? (PS my Inbox is still super tidy! Only 8 emails! The rest have been deleted or filed)
- Tuesday through Friday was the day job, walking the dog, trying to eat healthily, catching up with friends and spending time with the Hubbie.
Posts I’ve loved:
- bright crochet found over on HeartHandmade
- you might be a marketer and not even know it!
- gorgeous stationary by Helllo Lucky! seen over at Poppytalk Loving the gold and the bright colours!
- I’m completely in love with the placemats and sewing baskets seen in this post!
- A great way to jazz up an outdoor space! Wish I lived somewhere with guaranteed sunshine!
- I’m loving the up cycled towel holder in this super chic craft room!
- The timing of this is perfect as I am working on improving my photographs at the moment!
- loving the neon pastels here
- I am in love with everything in this study!
(In case you hadn’t noticed HeartHandMade is one of my fave places right now!)
Some crafts I’d like to try
- DIY Fox Mask
- DIY DylanLex Stacked Necklace
- DIY photo cushions over at Curbly.com (It was this post that inspired my own photo cushions!)
- I’m thinking these doorknob hangers could be made with old fancy doorknobs and a can of spray paint???
- Super cute patchwork curtain
- My own illustrations (maybe in the summer?!)
- DIY Instagram paper
Some things I’m lusting after
I keep seeing this ‘Steam-a-seam’ stuff on sewing tutorials! Saw it over on The Sweetest Occasion today I need some in my life! Anyone know of a UK supplier?!
This weekend I’l mostly be:
- buying fabric for the new dressmaking patterns I have just bought
- Buying acrylic medium and getting some pics laser-printed so I can do that A Beautiful Mess photo transfer method
- Celebrating the upcoming nuptials of one of my most beautiful friends at a non-hen hen party
- Reading all the profiles of the potential Rock My Wedding Real Brides 2014, choosing my fave and casting my vote
What are you up to????